- A seasoned parenting and lifestyle writer, I have been writing compelling copy for online consumption since 2010. I have written about a number of subjects including blogging, parenting, health, relationships, current events and travel.
- In addition to my print and Web content work, I have also written segment outlines for local and national television morning shows, scripts for instructional and lifestyle videos, and more.
- Growing up in Wilmington, NC, I received the amazing opportunity to write a weekly “teen” column for the Star News and have won multiple awards for my writing from childhood on. Most recently I was honored as a Blogher Voice of the Year for my piece “Brown Blogger in a Vanilla World“.
- I have solid experience in developing SEO campaigns, analytics, SE rankings monitoring, keyword research, social media optimisation and link building.
- 3+ years experience in developing and managing online marketing campaigns for WeGotKidz.com. I have effectively driven brand awareness and encouraged engagement and traffic to all social media pages.
- Highly adept at achieving a strong, visible social media presence and have successfully developed concepts that have gone viral on both Pinterest and Instagram.
- Brand development in the way of logo and promotional flyer design for world renowned modeling agency Innovative Model & Talent Management.
- Event flyer design for Ms. Raquel Riley Thomas – Fashion Photographer for JET Magazine.
- Designed promotional flyers for popular Atlanta night clubs OTHELLO, and Moya Lounge.
- 3+ years experience designing highly shareable images for Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+.